Meet Peter Addalli is running for Trappe Borough Council.
20 Things About Me
- I am 28 years old and this is the first time I have ran for a political office. I am enjoying every second of it.
- I have been married for 2 years to my hardworking, gorgeous wife, and campaign manager, Lauren.
- We have a dog named Justin. He was rescued “Just In Time” ironically my middle name is Justin.
- I am a proud Union member (Electrician) and I work with my hands every day! I went through a 5-year apprenticeship program to become a Journeyman Wireman.
- I am a HUGE Philly Sports Fan! GO EAGLES!
- I enjoy drinking Craft beers on the weekends. Victory and Sam Adams are some of my favorites.
- I Love Wawa Coffee…or really any coffee. I will sometimes drink a 20oz cup in the am. Then at lunch time, and then even after work!
- I enjoy bike riding and rowing. I ran cross-country in HS and was also on the rowing team. .
- When I was 19 I was diagnosed with Testicular Cancer. I have been cancer free for 9 years!
- When I was 20 years old I bought a 1967 Mustang and am now restoring it.
- I bought my first house when I was 23 years old in Trappe PA.
- My wife and I enjoy going on vacations. We try to go to different places every year.
- My father is an immigrant from Italy and I am his first generation of Addalli’s born in the US.
- We are both very close to our families. Family is always our #1 priority. #FamilyFirst
- Both of our families own small businesses and would love for more of them to come to Trappe!
- I am huge on community involvement. We need more of it! No matter what race, religion, or sexuality! #HateHasNoHomeHere
- Building and creating jobs for my brothers, sisters and local people in our community is very important to me.
- I was a firefighter in HS and am a huge supporter of the men and women who run into burning buildings when everyone else is running out. Our Fire department needs some help and I think they do not get the credit they deserve especially as volunteers.
- Since I started getting into politics, I actually care about how my clothes look or how cool my shoes are! Especially because I wear Jeans a T-shirt and work boots to work every day.
- No matter what happens this election cycle I will continue to fight the good fight and I will be very active in the political scene.
Great insight into who makes the man. Although his taste in coffee is not as amazing as mine 🙂 #sorrynotsorry His ideals are incredibly aligned with my core values and I hope he gets a chance to prove himself to community and makes some much needed changes. We need sidewalks!! Hint, hint 🙂
If you want to learn more, or just have some questions you would like answers to please visit Meet The Candidate and join the discussion.
Questions on how and where to vote? Visit Voter Services.